- Newly confirmed Attorney General Jeff Sessions failed to disclose to the Senate that he spoke with the Russian ambassador twice last year. (Mar. 1)
- CNN: White House misled media on possible immigration compromise to ensure good coverage before Trump’s speech to Congress. (Mar. 1)
- A young woman with DREAMer status is detained by ICE after speaking at a press conference.
- Republican leaders have hidden House draft plan for healthcare reform in a basement.
- Ben Carson confirmed as secretary of housing and urban development.
- A growing number of lawmakers call for Sessions to recuse himself from Russia investigation or resign.
- WSJ: Donald Trump Jr. paid $50,000 by Russian and Syrian allies to speak at event in October.
- Rick Perry confirmed as secretary of energy. As a candidate, he proposed eliminating the department.
- Sessions recuses himself from investigations into Russian hacking of U.S. election.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner met with Russian ambassador during transition.
- EPA withdraws request for oil and gas wells to provide info on equipment and methane emissions.
Copyright © 2017 AJ+, All rights reserved.